We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year, celebrating at the tailgate with our friends and family. Zack's Dad came down to spend some time with us, and we loved having him! And we got to take Alice to her first Texas football game. She enjoyed eating the popcorn and tapping the people on the shoulder that sit in front of us. Luckily they are also season ticket holders, with kids, so it was fine. She also really enjoyed clapping. A lot. And at one point she pointed to the godzillatron and said "cartoons". It was adorable. But alas, the channel did not change. 1.5 quarters into the game Alice started signing and saying "all done", so Zack walked us to the car and Alice and I headed home. But it was an awesome Thanksgiving day. I love holidays!
Zack smoked 3 turkey breasts and we ate almost every
bite. They were amazing.
I am such a sucker for the stupid animation Google
applies to random photos.
The kids tables were my favorite part. Adorable.
JP frying some turkeys
Bruleed pumpkin pie. Delicious.
Our giant extended family
So, Alice really likes pudding
And Aunt Blair has magic napping powers
Max sure was happy when I got home
with Alice. Thanks Ben, for taking care of
him!
Alice's first Texas game! BRR.
She went through 2 tubs of popcorn
And lasted 1.5 quarters. Not too bad considering it
was SO COLD.































No comments:
Post a Comment