Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas in Graham

We made a little tour de Texas for Christmas this year, starting with 2 nights in Graham and an afternoon in Mineral Wells to celebrate with all of Zack's family. We even got to see all of the cousins, which was really great!

Alice and Brinlee really enjoyed playing together- too bad the weather was terrible so they were stuck inside. Uncle Ben even came up for an afternoon and it was so good to see him. We really enjoyed getting the kids together and I think they also liked their play time a lot. I don't have many pictures from this trip because we had photos taken while we were there, but I'll share those as soon as I get them from Carolyn. Hopefully there are some good ones. Hopefully.

Alice is hilarious when unwrapping presents- she actually really got into it this year, but she'd tear off the smallest piece of paper then have to go give it to someone as trash before she could tear off more.




















No comments:

Post a Comment