I LOVE Christmastime. Almost 2 weeks off work with Zack and Alice, several nights with family in Corsicana, baking, stockings and Santa! Alice really enjoyed opening gifts this year, I think because she picked up on Blake's excitement. Her language skills also exploded for some reason- annunciation, new words and a lot of sentences now. It's crazy. She answers questions with "no, I'm fine" and will now tell you "mommy, snack please". I wish I could remember the others ones she's surprised us with lately, because we're impressed and still trying to figure out how she grew up so fast. Speaking of crazy growth rate, the baby (Evan) or Roscoe is now 4 months old. He's a happy little fella and has this adorable little dimple. Alice was a little obsessed with him and his things, mostly in a sweet way. Hope that's a good omen for things to come. And Blake and Max- as you'll see below they are best buds. But since Blake (Holly) isn't ready for a dog of his own, Santa brought him a hedgehog instead! Which, also Alice was very intrigued by. Everything is fascinating to an almost 2 year old!
We had an absolutely perfect and chaotic and happy Christmas. I hope yours was the same.
Anyways, here are some pictures. I linked to the entire (ok, parred down significantly) album below.
Christmas Eve fondue- delicious and so much fun
Leaving cookies for Santa
And milk!
Thanks Tyler- as always, love the PJs. :)
This car- HUGE hit.
Alice also loves Yo Gabba Gabba
Joe had just got off an 8pm to 8am shift. But glad he
got to be home Christmas morning!
Stockings are the very best.
My parents are adorable.
"It's a porcupine!!"
Yes we pushed our child down this hill in a little
plastic car.
And she loved every second of it. Pure bliss.
In case you want more (then you are probably my mom or sister):
https://picasaweb.google.com/102995755240272742585/Christmas2013?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCID3wpe5uvyFYw&feat=directlink
No comments:
Post a Comment