Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Recap





This weekend was a whirlwind of activities, which I managed to completely fail at capturing on photos. My biggest regret is I didn't get a picture of Alice and Amber while she was in town. Oh well, I'm writing about it, so that's just as good as a picture, right?

Friday night we went to the park for movie night with The Moores and Claytons. It was perfect weather and so much fun to get out of the house on a Friday night and enjoy casual time with friends. Luckily Kari Moore had her camera so I can steal her photos. :)





This dancing was AMAZING.

Avery held my hand for the scary parts of the movie. 







Alice and Max enjoying the creepy Yo Gabba Gabba show.


Saturday we headed to Zilker park for the Mutual Mobile company picnic. It was actually a lot of fun. I got no pictures except this one of Alice's 20 minute power nap after the picnic on the way to meet Amber at Hopfields. So yeah, after the picnic we went to see Amber. It was so good to see her! We even made plans to travel to Scotland in April of next year for their wedding! I am so excited.  A bit terrified to be on a plane for that long, and nervous to leave Alice for a week, but I know it will be worth it. I mean, a flipping owl is going to be the ring bearer. A real live, flying owl. And we will stay in a castle!! Ok, so I'm really excited and it's going to be awesome.



On Sunday Max had puppy school. We're currently working on off, no pull walking, come, attention, and leave it. Probably more stuff, but he's doing really good! Off is the hardest one for him, and by hardest I mean he's being super stubborn with it. We'll get there.





No comments:

Post a Comment