Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Around here... Spring 2013

In Austin, I think of Spring as March and April. Once May hits it is summer in my mind, and that's okay, because I love summer, but I also really, really love the short spring window. We've been spending a ton of time outside, which makes everyone happy. 

Also, Zack started his new job 2 weeks ago, and so far it's going really great! He's happy, has a flexible schedule, likes the people he's working with, and they are having a company picnic this Saturday at Zilker part. I'm actually excited about this for some reason. My work is crazy, and I'm still home with Alice part time so I can't complain. After a rough start to the year, things are pretty darn good right now. I'd like to see that trend for a while. 

For now, enjoy some pictures from my phone. 

Max is growing, so fast. As of today he's 34 pounds!




These 2 are going to be best buds. I love it.




Patio dining is the best!







She fell backwards and then yeah. Lazy.



Garden lettuce

Recessed LED lighting- amazing!!

Early potatoes


We might have something like 21 tomato plants this year. Oops.






2 comments:

  1. That bumble bee get up is killing me.
    I am also willing to take some tomatoes off your hands if it gets to be too overwhelming for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that bath picture is AWESOME! She looks like a little gnome. :)

    ReplyDelete