Thursday, April 4, 2013

1 Year Old!!

Ok, so she's almost 13 months now. Whatever. I also really like the idea of doing a year in recap photo post. So let me know if you have time for that- I'll give you the log in for me photos. You can also pick out some nice cheesy music, to add appropriate sentiment to the pictures. Otherwise use your imagination. But really, much love to you Alice Kay. You are, on most days, the best thing ever. XO

One Year Stats:
23.6 pounds and 30.5 inches (80th% in both)







She realizes she's wearing a hat...






Oh, and she totally owns shoes now. So what if she was a year old before I bought her any. She likes being bare foot!

1 comment:

  1. Haaa! This series of photos makes me laugh, what a cutie. Avery owns no shoes either. I have a feeling they will make up for it later in life though.

    ReplyDelete