Monday, June 4, 2012
Memorial Day
I love long weekends at the lake. This one was particularly fantastic, since I got to hand Alice off to Nina and enjoy some much needed "relaxation time" on the lake. Beer, jet skiies, ridiculous bumpy failed tubing attempt and boat rides. It was perfect and felt so good to get in the sun again. Sun, I have missed you. And since Alice is the smileyest thing I have ever seen, it makes it way easier to "leave her" and go play. At least Nina is getting a happy baby! This past week Alice has really been trying to sit up when she's laying down or in her bouncer. It looks like she's doing crunches, which maybe she is since everyone in constantly telling her how big she is. But either way, it's pretty impressive to watch. I think she might just be more alert and discovering more, so she wants to be sitting up and looking around, always involved. It's pretty amazing watching her grow and discover the world around her. And herself- she has found her hands and for the past couple of weeks has been gnawing on her fist. She'll often spit her binky out in favor of her fist. Weirdo. Oh yeah, and just to prepare you, Aunt Holly put bows on Alice. Big, obnoxious ones. Looks like I only have one picture of it though, sorry (Holly blame mom, I didn't have my camera).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment