The day after we got back from Colorado, Alice had to get
her first round of shots. Zack came with us, because, well, I do not do well
with shots. It's not logical, but then again most of my fears are not. And
actually I'm pretty over this one, at least for myself. Pain for my daughter on
the other hand- hardest thing I will ever experience. So for now I will pretend
shots are the worst pain she'll ever encounter in life. Anyways, my little bird
is not so little anymore. I guess she hasn't been for a while now.
Measurements:
Birth: 7 lb 7 oz and 20 inches
1 week (3/15): 8lb 2 oz
2 weeks (3/23): 9 lb 2 oz
4 weeks: 11 pounds 8 ounces
2 months: 14 pounds 11 ounces and 24 inches long!
Probably she'll be driving herself to her 4 month appointment in July. For now I'm soaking up the cuddle time and baby coos and amazing smiles while I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment