Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Congrats, Tyler!

So I got on a plane. With Alice. For the 2 of you that read this blog, you know what a huge accomplishment that is for me. And I wouldn't have done just for anything- Uncle Tyler was graduating from the University of Colorado (and in 4 years I might add). Plus my entire family was going and they were staying for a long weekend to celebrate Mother's Day. So we went. And it wasn't even dramatic- not a peep on the flight (from me or her). And the trip was awesome. In Estes Park after graduation it snowed! Real, sticky, soft snow. And then it was amazing sunny weather the rest of the weekend, perfect for long walks and open windows. My first mother's day as a mother was also fabulous. We had an amazing brunch and Zack and Alice gave me a new charm for my bracelet. It was awesome to get to celebrate a long weekend with everyone- I could not have asked for anything better. So congrats, Tyler! And thanks Alice for making your first flight an easy one.



















1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of Tyler and Alice - too freaking cute. And is that a bow I see on your daughter's head? For shame. ;-)

    ReplyDelete