Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I'm going to attempt to keep this post from being a novel. Probably I should just post more often so everything I write isn't so freaking long. But that's not the point. For now the point is HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! We have a lot of great Dads in our life, which makes for some super lucky kiddos and a lot to celebrate. I think Zack had a great first one- sleeping in with Alice, homemade breakfast, Pina Colada popsicles after cleaning the pool :), and dinner with our friends at Salt Lick.



My Dad has always been and still is, a huge part of my life. In fact I'm pretty sure I could still get grounded, so I better behave. Dad, since I'm keeping this short I'm just going to say a big, huge, really so large it can't be measured thanks. For everything. I love you so very much. Alice says Happy Papa's Day. 




Zack, you are an amazing Daddy. Alice couldn't ask for anything more, and is very lucky to have you spend so much time with her. Watching you with her melts my heart- we have a lot to celebrate today. Happy first Father's Day! We love you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment