Thursday, December 1, 2011

Remembering Daisy

Sometimes remembering really sucks. It can remind you of mistakes you made, hard lessons learned, or in this case things you've lost. But at the same time, it hurts because you had wonderful times and memories, and I guess at the end of the day, the pain is worth the time you did have. Daisy died a year ago today, and it surprises me how much that loss still hurts. I guess I just wanted to take a minute to recognize Daisy and thank her for all the great memories. And for reminding me to not take what we do have for granted- it's so easy to do that. Maybe it's something I struggle with more than others, but I've really been trying to focus on that lately, because we do have a lot. Anyways, that's all really. I just wanted to remember.






No comments:

Post a Comment