Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Cookie Extravaganza

On Sunday we had what I hope is the first in an annual "girls Christmas cookie baking party". Everyone came over and we just pretty much spent the entire day baking. I wish we had some action shots, or at least one of the kitchen. It was great- we had all of the ingredients out to make pretty much any cookie/bar/candy you could want, we had 2 mixers going, and a decorating station. Plus lots of good snacks, but most importantly tamales. Anyways, not much else to say about this except it was a lot of fun to get everyone together- way better than making Christmas cookies alone (plus you get a way better variety this way!).


Lemon Coconut Snowballs
Chubby Hubby (or rather wifey) truffles
PRETZEL BUSINESS
Spritz Cookies
Chocolate Reeses, Molasses, Orange, and Cream Wafers
Toffee and Oatmeal Cookies, Loaded!

Merry Christmas from Us!

1 comment:

  1. I was told to take "action shots" but it was hard when I was busy painting one of the rooms.

    ReplyDelete