Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello World!



My name is Alice Kay Steele.  I'm currently residing in my mother's womb but I'm looking to relocate to a crib around March 5th; preferably one in a nicely painted nursery.  For the past 6 months I've been growing as fast as I can and preparing for the big move.

Mom and I have gotten pretty close these last couple of weeks.  I've been kicking and squirming and she's been pushing and prodding.  I think she likes me a lot more now that I'm not making her throw up all the time, although I'm apparently stealing all her iron.

I've been trying to kick hard enough for Dad to feel me and he can every once in a while, I think.  Hopefully I can get stronger soon so he can start feeling me every time.  I can't wait to meet him.  I'm so anxious to get out of here cause I'm running out of room.

Well, that's all I really have to say at this point.  Not much going on in here.  I have a feeling I'll have a lot more to say once I make it to that crib.  If I'm like my Dad at all, I'll probably never shut up.  See you all soon.

All the best,

AKS

No comments:

Post a Comment