Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dad's Are The Greatest

I am lucky to have a Dad that has always been involved in and interested in my life. I didn't always consider this luck. But I do think I've always been a "daddy's girl". I have so many great memories of things we did together, even though in my memory I wasn't always happy to be doing them at the time, such as getting up at 5am on a Saturday morning to go fishing. I remember the first time I accidentally said "crappy", when referring to a "crappie". I was so embarrassed. My how the times change. Anyways, I could easily turn this into a novel, but I'm going to abruptly transition instead from my childhood, to Alice's. We're also lucky we have Zack- he gives so much and asks for very little in return. He's an amazing husband and Dad, always giving us (and wanting to give us) his full attention and time. We're also lucky to be surrounded by friends, who are really family, that contain awesome dads. Sometimes it's a little overwhelming when I think about how fortunate we are. Okay, that went down the emotional rabbit hole quickly. We had a great time celebrating Father's Day. It started off with homemade cinnamon rolls then a walk to the park. We ended with our Super Hero Dads at Salt Lick, and I look forward to celebrating with my Dad soon. Love you people- thanks for all the great memories, and look forward to the ones to come.























1 comment:

  1. I am loving your animated photos! I don't know what to call it because as you know I am computer remedial. But I am enjoying the crazy technology you are employing on the blog.

    ReplyDelete