We kicked Friday off with a little family lunch at Threadgills. Alice enjoyed macaroni and cheese and flirting with the guys at the next table. T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
Saturday the Poloskey's came over, and we drank the best beer ever (Blair, I want that recipe) and I'm still dreaming about lime curd. I have some adorable pictures of the kids having a tea party, but I'm too lazy to upload those now. So maybe if I type it, I will remember to do it later. The girls played outside with the water table, and Jacob actually got in the pool, on the steps! He's a very brave little man.
Sunday involved a walk through the trails to the park, where Alice showed us she can do a somersault. I have no idea where she learned that from, but she did it and it was shocking and hysterical. We ended the day with dinner and ice cream on the patio.
Weekends are the best. And the weather has been amazing. Yay for happy days.














No comments:
Post a Comment