Alice has a bed yall! Well, there's not mattress yet, but the crib is built and I love it. It's a really pretty style, and I love the color. Zack has been VERY, very busy in that room. It needed a lot of love (and probably just as many cuss words), but the hardest parts are done. Everything has been primed, painted, caulked, outlets replaced because the old ones looked gross, new blinds, new fan with wireless remote so we can control the lights and the fan, closet cleaned out (but yet to be organized, that falls on me), and furniture built. We still need to paint the trim and replace the door, but I'm not in a hurry to have those finished. And I'll only complain once about this, but I wish Zack would have let me change the floors. I guess we'll just have to find a nice rug instead. :)
31 weeks kids, less that 10 weeks to go. I was about 3 weeks early and weighed 6 pounds, Zack was 3 weeks late and weighed around 7. My doctor thinks we'll have a 6-7 pound baby. I guess only time, and not much of that now, will tell. I'm really hoping she stays in until March, but again, not something I'll stress about since I have no control. I'm feeling surprisingly good, except for a super tight lower back. My yoga stretches and baths help, especially after I've been on my feet all day. We're getting some pretty big movements now, I can feel her all the time, and sometimes she'll even push back when I poke her, but Zack still can't feel her consistently. Stupid anterior placenta. Soon he'll get to see her move all the time though. And hear her. And smell her.
Ok, so here's the nursery. It's not themed because, well, that wasn't what we wanted. And it went from this color scheme in my head to something totally different, but now that it's almost done I love it and am just really pleased with how it's turning out.
No comments:
Post a Comment