I absofreakinloutley love this time of year. Depressing January and February are behind us, there is a lot of sun (which I very much love to soak up), flowers are blooming, asparagus and tomato plants are growing (yay!), and there are just lots of really great reasons (March Madness, beautiful weather) to sit outside and drink brr. Also it means, for us, to spend all of our free time outdoors doing stuff.
For Christmas this year, my parent's got Zack a shed. One of those nice and sturdy, millions of pieces build it yourself type sheds. I actually think that Zack will have to sleep here when in trouble. It's weatherproof. It took an entire day to build, but we did it and it looks great. Now I can't wait for Zack to move all the junk out of the garage and into the shed, so we can clean the garage and get me a freezer.
 |
| Building the platform |
 |
Yes, that green stuff is asparagus. We can actually harvest next year!
Trust me people, this is exciting. | | |
| | |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| It even has a tiny window. How adorable. |
 |
| And we're done. For the record I had to help. A lot. |
That was a boring post, but tough. If I had to suffer through a day of shed building, so can you. Except you only have to suffer for a few minutes.
Ashley did help but it wasn't that boring. She just needs more patience. :)
ReplyDelete