You might assume we've abandoned our garden, due to the lack of posts, but you are very wrong my friends. In fact, we're gardening more than ever, since we spend so much time outdoors with Alice and Max. We have our tomatoes in the ground (covered with a planket last night!), but I'll cover those later. For now, here are some things we've been enjoying from our garden.
![]() |
| Tons of asparagus- I realize this does not show a ton, but we are eating fresh asparagus daily |
![]() |
| Lettuce! Something new this year and I love it. We have butter, red leaf, mesculin, and 2 types of kale |
![]() |
| Fresh herbs! I LOVE my herb gardens- we have several in the backyard: Parsley, cilantro, tarragon, thyme, basil (3 types), mints, rosemary, dill... |
![]() |
| Ladybugs! We bought and released 2,000 in our backyard. Hope they stick around! |





No comments:
Post a Comment