I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with lots of relaxing, happiness, food and wine. We spent a week with my family in Corsicana, that was filled with all of the above. The weather was beautiful for time playing outside the first part of the week, and really cold, perfect for fires and hot chocolate the later part. As always, Blake and Alice were the highlights of the holiday. They must have been really good this year, because Santa treated them too well. I guess we were all really good this year actually... But I won't complain because I got my new camera lens I've been obsessing over! I was completely surprised and thrilled. Now to get familiar with it. Christmas morning was so fun- Holly came down to wake us up, we went upstairs and got my parents up, Mom made coffee then we opened our stockings. This is always my favorite part- I love stockings. After that we open a present or two and then it's time for breakfast. Sausage egg bake and homemade pecan cinnamon rolls. Every year. I like traditions. Anyways, pictures tell more than my words, so here are some of my favorites.




 |
| Santa is an amazing present wrapper. |
And in case you want more:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102995755240272742585/Christmas2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCK7z_dbq5KbsPQ&feat=directlink
Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment