Tonight at 19 weeks and 4 days Alice had her first taste of something that's not breast milk. I peeled steamed some sweet potatoes then pureed them in the food processor, thinning them with some of the cooking liquid. Then I mixed like 2 teaspoons with about 1 teaspoon of warm organic brown rice cereal. It didn't taste too bad, kind of bland but I guess that's to be expected. I'm not sure how you felt about them- you didn't hate it (I say this because you didn't spit out too much or cry or anything), I think you were mainly like what the fraggle rock?!?
She didn't actually eat much, although she swallowed more than I thought she would. He tongue thrush response isn't completely gone yet, so I don't think we'll make solids a daily thing- we'll try again in a couple of weeks.
Wow, I switched subjects a lot in this post. Oh well. Enjoy some more cute pictures of Alice eating.
No comments:
Post a Comment