Wednesday, February 29, 2012

After much anticipation and waiting

We can FINALLY harvest our asparagus! This is the third year to have them, and we are allowed to pick them and eat them. Which we do and they are delicious. I think this is one of my favorite things we have grown, just because they are really cool. Also, our lemon tree is blooming like I've never seen it bloom before- it looks and smells amazing. I am so pumped about this, because it had a rough year the winter before and only gave us one sad Meyer lemon. This year we'll have a ton! Also, we have like 16 tomato plants sitting in the sun, enjoying this unseasonably warm weather right now. But I'll blog about them later, I haven't uploaded the pictures yet. You didn't think just because we're having a baby we'd neglect our precious garden did you?!? Never!





No comments:

Post a Comment