Yesterday magic happened. The painting finished A WHOLE DAY ahead of schedule. And really, it's the most shocking transformation. No, we're not done yet. Today will be Mario's last day, which makes me a little sad because I will miss him, but he's coming to put on the outlet covers, put up the fan and change the light fixture in the bar. And then, on Thursday, the cabinet people come to do their touch ups, the mirror for the bar gets installed (yes, that's delayed but it is because I moved the date), and then done. Stage two will commence this fall, with recessed lighting and something new, but we're not sure what, where the sliding glass doors are. Yes, I'm already talking about phase 2. Sue me.
Before you get to see the almost completed kitchen (ONE THAT WE FINALLY GET TO USE AGAIN!!!!), I must remind you of the horrors of our very, very ugly and stupid old kitchen. Weak stomachs be on alert.
 |
| Seriously, did you just throw up? |
I'm saying it now, the paint makes a huge difference. It totally ties everything together. And it was never even close to making the list of colors I might paint my kitchen. Never even crossed my mind. But I think we selected well. Check it.
 |
| Look at how messy I already managed to make things. Oops. |
 |
| Backsplash |
 |
| Ain't she a beauty? |
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment