Sunday, May 24, 2015

Disney World 2015

We're going to go ahead and skip to the end of April here at Steele Livin'. Sure, Alice turned 3 and we celebrated our first year with our giant happy Annie. But that's old news now. So we'll get right to it.

Yall, this vacation was so much fun. I knew I'd have fun, I love Disney, but it totally exceeded my expectations. Alice was so happy and remembers everything. The other day Buzz Lightyear came on and she said "we saw him at Disney World. Daddy had the red one and I had the blue. And Nina, Mommy and Annie were behind us." Which is pretty much exactly what happened on the Buzz Space Ranger ride.

I'm getting ahead of myself. There is way too much to say. Basically this was about as perfect as a Disney World vacation, with 12 people, could be. You have to do SO MUCH planning before you go- it is rather intense, but the good thing is once you get there, you have general outlines of days and that lead to a really smooth vacation. We split our stay into two Disney Signature Resorts (they move your stuff for you, which is awesome)- the Beach Club Villas and the Animal Kingdom Lodge- Kildani Village. The first had a prime location and amazing sandy pools. The second had views of giraffes, zebras, longhorns, etc. from our room. And it was just a really nice resort. I would stay at both places again. We had 2 meal reservations a day- breakfast and dinner. Every meal was awesome and an experience in itself. My planning certainly paid off. I could go into detail of every place, and kind of want to in order to relive it, but I don't really have the energy to do so, and no one cares to read all of that detail. BUT I have spreadsheets and research and LOTS of recommendations if anyone finds themselves planning a trip of their own.









































































Rapunzel was the absolute best
princess. 










































































































500 more pictures.... https://picasaweb.google.com/102995755240272742585/DisneyWorld2015?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOKRqLHExpb5ogE&feat=directlink


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these!! I somehow missed that you had posted these! I actually would like to read every detail, but I am a Disney freak. You and I should become Disney travel agents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete