Saturday, October 4, 2014

September, From my Phone

Someday I'll have time to make an actual post. But this 2.5 year old, 5 month old, our new house!!! and football season are keeping me pretty damn busy. I didn't even take 5 month old pictures of Annie- we did close on buying are new house on her 5 month birthday. The move went great and everyone LOVES the new house. We've gone back to the old house a couple times and Alice says "I don't want this house I want the new house". It's adorable. Even when we get in the car to go somewhere like school she says "we go back to the new house, not the old house". I'm very relived the transition went so smoothly.










My little monkey fell off the 
couch. Again. 






First day at WAYA gymnastics!






















Moving day. We have VERY friendly neighbors.




Finding all of her toys as we unpack
the new playroom! 















Bye, bye Blanco River Pass. You
were an amazing first house. Thanks
for all the awesome memories. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment