I say it every year, but I am a very lucky person to be surrounded by so many awesome dads, my own included. My dad is my biggest supporter. I put him (and my poor wonderful mother) through so much. So much terrible stuff a kid should never do to a parent, yet they never ever stopped trying to figure out how to help me, or love me, or support me. And now they are my best friends. My dad has always been the person in the world I never want to disappoint, and who I still go to all the time with questions about life, gardening, health, etc. So yeah, he's pretty awesome. :)
And Zack, he's pretty much the perfect dad to our girls. I can't imagine raising them without him- he does so much. Mostly I don't give him much credit for everything he does for us, but I figured since it is Father's Day, I could at least acknowledge that. Zack, you move the world for us, in millions of small ways on a daily basis, and I'd like to publicly thank you for that. Thank you for giving us your time, passion, love, energy and laughter. We love you forever and ever, no matter what.
This year we continued our tradition of celebrating our favorite dads at Salt Lick. We're a big ass crew now- always putting these dads to work! So thanks for all you do. We love you guys!
















No comments:
Post a Comment