Monday, May 26, 2014

Annie Lynn- 1 Month

Unofficially 12 pounds 6 oz and 21 inches

This past month has been a blur. I expect all moms say that the first month and I was certainly expecting a blur, but not in the ways we experienced. For example, a week after birth when I was still experiencing the most excruciating pain of my life, yes, even worse than the previous worst pain back contractions from a week ago, we found out I had a hematoma and infection. So pretty much I was on couch rest for 2 weeks, with still pretty bad pain for 3 weeks postpartum. Couch rest doesn't sound bad, but when even sitting can bring tears to your eyes from the pain, yeah. Add in a trip to Corsicana for the previously posted about Easter (the help was so amazing) and at almost 1 month exactly a trip to Graham for a terribly sad funeral and you have your blur. It doesn't help that I'm writing this post so late after the 1 month mark... I'm sure Annie did all sorts of amazing newborn things that first month. :) So in lieu of my typed memories, here are pictures!
















Camera Photo Dump!








































No comments:

Post a Comment