Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Farewell, March!

I say goodbye to March 2014 with mixed emotions. For starters, we're officially in due date land (April 7), which is exciting because I am super close to not being pregnant anymore! But it's also a bit sad, because Alice is no longer going to be my only baby. This was hard for me the first 2 trimesters of pregnancy- I felt sad and guilty about the chaos I was bringing to her world. But then as we got into the third trimester, I started to get excited (to be honest mainly that it was almost over, but also a little bit about the whole sisters thing). And that brings us to March.

Right around Alice's second birthday, she decided I am not an evil person and wanted to actually do things with me, even with her daddy around! This is the same child that was telling me "No, Mommy go" "Leave Mommy, Daddy sits here". And so on. So this super cuddly affectionate toddler now wants to play with her Mom again, bringing back the whole "havoc on your world" guilt. I know it will go away and all will be fine and yadda yadda, but it's still a weird point. I'm 39 plus weeks pregnant and big and emotional and trying to figure out how to love another little being like my daughter. Probably not the best thing to put on public record but it's the truth. 

So all that being said, March with Alice rocked. Or in her new favorite word it was AWESOME!








Oh yeah, except she really, really hates having her picture taken. 
Especially with me or Zack. 

















This happened and she thinks she is
pretty darn cool now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment