Since she's also really close to being a big sister (I also don't know how this is possible, I mean, literally I get it), we had a really laid back, cold and rainy birthday weekend. But it was fantastic and she had a great time celebrating with family and friends. We have the most amazing, supportive people in our lives. Love and thanks to you all.
First we got to celebrate with her favorite person, Blake! We ate pancakes at Waterloo, ate samples at Costco, and then after nap time played, ate pizza and strawberry cake! Oh yeah, and presents, which she LOVES opening now.
She got really excited to see her presents, so we let
her open one before breakfast. :)
The next day we were lucky enough to get to celebrate with our BFFs. Blair cooked a delicious meal and the gang gathered to celebrate Alice and Parker turning 2. I love these two girls- the way they play together and interact now, well I don't know how to describe it. It makes me incredibly happy. Happy birthday to my favorite 2 year old girls. Hope this next year is filled with more adventures, laughter and friendship. XOXOXO
Note to not so future Ashley- do a better job of labeling your photos, so you don't have to spend 432 hours looking for a small fraction of the likely million pics you have of Alice and Parker.
I have no idea what is going on here, but Google did it
so I'm rolling with it.
So here's to an amazing, exhausting two years. I look forward to a lifetime full of more of the same!








No comments:
Post a Comment