This is a 30 minute video of an ultrasound. Just warning you, because I can't imagine anyone but my mom watching this, and even she probably won't even know what she's looking at. At about minute 15 we change to a different day, since we had to go back for a follow up. So if you want to scan, there you have it.
Alice the day she was born
10 weeks people. That's a lot of weeks, but also the home stretch. I am ready. Ok, so I probably should do laundry and buy diapers and stuff, but I'll get it done. It's a little weird, albeit nice, to not have to work on a nursery. Really all we have to do is set up the pack n play, wash Alice's baby clothes and buy diapers. Oh and set up the swing. Otherwise I think we've got this baby covered. Couldn't be any more different than my experience waiting for Alice!

No comments:
Post a Comment