Double digits. Head against a wall yet so much freaking love and amazement you want to explode, all at the same time. Throw in more illness, fierce pride, messy dinners, 8 teeth, a few words and several steps and you've got 10 months.
Weight: 21 pounds 14 oz
Length: 30 inches
Most of the last month was spent celebrating Christmas. Lots of great family and friend time. And a pajama day book exchange party at school!
Alice got the flu over New Years- luckily she reacted really mildly, so we brought in the New Year on house arrest. We had a great night at home though.
This kid is a nut!
Alice being cute after our walk. Alice, Duke and I go on a lot of walks- we're ready for the warmer/dry weather again!
Food! This past month Alice has started eating everything we eat. I don't hold back on spice or anything, assuming if she can't handle it she'll let us know. She's also had salmon and halibut now. And spaghetti- that was a fun one. So far she hasn't refused anything. Really hope this keeps up.
The many faces, and teeth, of Alice.
Yeah, she is getting scary with this standing and stepping thing. Because from right there what she'll do is take one step, maybe two step, then realize what she's doing and fall. I think she is going to be a little dare devil. Emphasis on devil.
Every night....
Alice discovers doors.
These pictures made me realize I don't photograph her adorably chunky legs enough.
Ahh yes, and she is really into helping me with laundry lately.
That's a lot of pictures, I know. Better than a lot of words, right? Happy 10 months little love!











No comments:
Post a Comment